civic center lk nw fm Harrison & 4th 1928-WEB

Looking northwest through the brand new Civic Center from the corner of 4th Ave. and Harrison Street in 1928. The “then” featured at the top of Sunday Nov. 21, 2012 feature was taken kitty-korner from this prospect, but before the green acres of David and Louisa Denny’s claim were developed for what we see here. (Courtesy, Seattle Municipal Archive)

Leave a Reply