Again, First Hill from Denny Hill – or the Denny Regrade – but pivoted to the right and much later. St. James domes is gone – the casualty of the 1916 Big Snow. The white facade far left is Eagles Auditorium at the northeast corner of 7th and Union, and now part of the Convention Center. Fourth Church stands out left of center.

Leave a Reply