THEN: The 53 year old Burnett home at the northeast corner of 4th Ave. and Columbia Street was completed nearly forty years before the Rainier Club was built at the north end of the block in 1904. In between them, and showing far left, the Burnett’s built a small apartment house. The family named it for itself, the Burnett Flats. (courtesy, Ron Edge)

Leave a Reply