A scene from one of the early Potlatch parades – 1911 thru 1913 – which looks southeast through the interesection of Fourth Ave. and Columbia Street. On the far left is the short cliff on the Burnett property, the gift of the 1907-08 regrade. The Oakland Hotel appears behind the decorated teamster and a slice of the Colman Home too.

Leave a Reply