Frye-Hm-9&Columb-WEB

Emma and George Frye’s mansion replaced the water tower. Not the one-story wing to the far right, attached to the south side of the home. This addition from the 1920s – the picture was taken in 1925 – was a second “home” for their growing collection of genre art, most of it collected in Europe. (Courtesy Frye Museum)

Leave a Reply