In 1912 (or late 1911) a pedestrian trestle was constructed from the waterside sidewalk on Railraod Avenue and just north of the Pike Pier, over Railroad Aven and onward to the Public Market. The waterefront part of it was temporarly removed for the 1934-36 construction of the seawall, but then replaced. The trestle appears here in part left-of-center.

Leave a Reply