Reg-fm-WSeat-c08-WEB

In this section of a 1908 panorama taken from Duwamish Head both the Moore Theatre and the New Washington Hotel are in place as the front “hump” of Denny Hill has been removed. On the left, however, we can made out the west facade of the Blanchard Apartments clinging above the cliff at Second and Blanchard. In the distant horizon is the Volunteer standpipe with its exterior brick facade nearly completed.

Leave a Reply