Back in Latona and looking east along the north shore of Lake Union, past the Wayland Mill (now the site of Ivar’s Salmon House) to the University Birdge. The date is circa 1925. On the right horizon the steel frame for the Suzzallo Library on the U.W. Campus is up. The steel tower the escapes the frame at the top carries power to Seattle from City Lights then new Gorge Dam on the Skagit River. The power was turned on – by wire and Calvin Coolidge from Washington D.C. – in September, 1924.